Sorting Laundry

Monday, April 11, 2005

"I'm Plum Tuckered Out!"

I actually worked today after approximately 2 months off. Amazing how sitting at a computer for four hours will wear you out...

Just want to give a "shout out" to Northwestern University Health Services. (Yes, I said, "Shout Out". Yes, I am tired.) They rock. When my sorry-excuse-for-a-family-practitioner supposedly lost my immunization records, NU came through for me, and sent my records with lightning speed. Did I say they rock? I would name my first born after them, but then, it's a little late for that.

(Note: The reason I so desperately needed said records is because I can't register for classes without them, unless I convert to a religion that forbids immunizations, or feign an affiliation with such a religion. And... since I am really too busy to convert, and have an over-active conscience that keeps me from successfully lying without losing months of sleep, I needed those records. And that is why NU rocks. Go Cats! )

Let's see? What else is new?
Um... pollen sucks.
The pollen count today where I live was: VERY HIGH.

They actually have an alert system somewhat similar to the Gov't Alert system.
(I pay more attention to the Allergy Alert. Truly.)

uasfhbkjnewf gvuy9r0ewugh09we438u9gviplpj 790haew
Oops, sorry! I sneezed and bumped the keyboard.

1 comment(s):

Hi. I put interview questions for you in my blog comments. You can find them here:

http://www.haloscan.com/comments/jamelahquai/111357898998873778/#86884

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:42 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home