Sorting Laundry

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Procrastination - My Favorite Pastime

I should be cleaning the house. I should be putting away laundry. I should be changing sheets. I should be going to the grocery store. But I am not. Instead, I am updating my blog.

My former Northwestern* schoolmate, Teresa, is coming to town tomorrow. I haven't seen her since the year I met my nearly-ex-husband, eight years ago.

One reason I have not updated my blog recently is that I have been in shock since hearing that she is actually coming to visit me... Hold on, a second. I think I may faint again....

So, in honor of Ms. Teresa's procrastination in visiting me, I am going to procrastinate in cleaning the house.

So there.

_____________

*Sorry, but I feel I must continue to shamelessly promote Northwestern University, even though I do not attend that school anymore.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home