Sorting Laundry

Monday, June 13, 2005

There is something dreadfully wrong...

...with getting a 106 on one's Psychology exam. But, I'm not complaining.

My Psychology final is this Friday. So long as I score over 35% on the exam, I will keep my "A." Does this seems ridiculous to anyone other than me?

My stepmother asked me if I thought I was learning anything in the class. To which I replied, "Well, obviously. I scored over 100 on the test. I must have learned something."

The ones my dear stepmother should be concerned with are the cute little girls who repeatedly fail to break a 70 even with the "Extra Credit." (Yes, I said "Extra Credit." Sad, I know.)

And these are Psychology majors!

I really don't want to think about what this says for the state of higher education in the United States. I really don't.

I think I'm going to go study now.............

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home