Sorting Laundry

Saturday, July 02, 2005

So we're in college and we're supposed to use our brains?


When did that happen?

brain2

This just in:

(Okay, not just in. It's been a few weeks. I've just been too much of a slack a$$ to post lately.)

There is a professor at my school (not Northwestern, remember?) who expects us to think.

Loud crash as we fall from our chairs, having fainted.

While thinking in college may be considered acceptable, or even expected for some, the concept seems to be foreign to the fine students of I-won't-name-it-here-state-university.

3 comment(s):

Have you noticed that no one has ever posted a comment on your blog? What might that mean?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:26 PM  

Well anonymous.... I see that you broke the record... but I need to correct you... you weren't the first... only the first in awhile.. LOL Sorry!! LOL
And for the record... I was one of those other "posters"..LOL
Faith... keep up the good work.. now get back to writing that "paper"... LOL

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:35 AM  

Instead of using my brain, I just liked to use Courier New to reach my page-length requirements with my papers. But don't tell anyone.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:38 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home